Walking exercise can be like medicine to stop prediabetes & metabolic syndrome, but is not the foundation for weight loss to prevent diabetes and its complications.
Tag Archives | weight management
Is there a relationship between an ideal range of body weight, body mass index, muscle mass, fat mass and health & longevity, or is it all a mystery resulting in an “obesity paradox”?
Does more dietary protein help you lose weight? What is the right amount of healthy daily protein intake in the food you eat to stop prediabetes?
With the hectic pace of contemporary life we need all the help we can get to manage our body weight and maintain a healthy metabolism but …
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...