Adequate muscle along with sufficient vitamin D level & bone supporting minerals like calcium are very favorable for foot bones during aging.
Tag Archives | vitamin D
Can you get too much vitamin D? How much is too much? What is the best vitamin D level and supplement to consider? Learn more…
The proper amount of vitamin D is important at all ages. In the fall-prone elderly it may very well save them from a life-changing bone fracture.
Vitamin D studies continue to show its importance in blood sugar metabolism suggesting an anti-diabetes role to stop prediabetes-metabolic syndrome.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...