Adequate muscle along with sufficient vitamin D level & bone supporting minerals like calcium are very favorable for foot bones during aging.
Tag Archives | vitamin D
Can you get too much vitamin D? How much is too much? What is the best vitamin D level and supplement to consider? Learn more…
The proper amount of vitamin D is important at all ages. In the fall-prone elderly it may very well save them from a life-changing bone fracture.
Vitamin D studies continue to show its importance in blood sugar metabolism suggesting an anti-diabetes role to stop prediabetes-metabolic syndrome.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...