Childhood obesity, and the resultant health consequences of this problem, including adult obesity, prediabetes and diabetes, more prevalent in the news lately.
Tag Archives | type 2 diabetes
Diabetic nerve damage can also occur in people with prediabetes.There’s more to it than just blood sugar control. Also inflammation, obesity, high blood pressure and insulin resistance are part of this painful medical condition.
Proper sleep is a very important aspect of health. Sleep disruption raises risk of diabetes and prediabetes metabolic syndrome-Study at Nutrrientology.
Not only can statins impact blood sugar and coq10 levels, but also may effect and delay your recovery from exercise, but not in the elderly?
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...