Yoga corrects brain signals & the stress induced imbalance in your nervous system possibly via the vagus nerve. That’s freaky…try it regardless.
Tag Archives | stress reduction
Tai chi as a form of exercise-movement has a number of benefits for cardiovascular health & stress reduction. Good for all ages at Nutrientology.
Friendship supports reduced cortisol release, higher self-worth in response to stressful event. Stress management an important aspect of health.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...