Tai Chi is good exercise for muscle coordination and balance; And research shows it benefits metabolism supporting an ability to stop prediabetes.
Tag Archives | pre diabetes
Dr. Creighton’s e-book discusses his approach to stopping prediabetes through an ancestral foundation of food (diet) and movement (exercise). Go to Nutrientology for the complete version.
Prediabetes range varies among healthcare associations from 5.7-6.4%. When to treat prediabetes left to actuaries and accountants as healthcare costs rise.
See how garlic helpful in cholesterol & triglyceride support. Consider garlic food and/or supplement for prediabetes diet & metabolic syndrome health.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...