See how the flavonoid class of polyphenols found in fruits & vegetables support good blood flow in the body.
Tag Archives | polyphenols
European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) with pending positive health claim for olive oil extract. Consider with diet & exercise for prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
Green tea extract EGCG blocks fat absorption. Can be considered for weight management for prediabetes diet, but timing may be important since green tea may block necessary macronutrients.
Plant polyphenols may not be present in high enough blood concentration for cardiovascular benefit in prediabetes diet through anti-platelet activity. Nutrientology.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...