European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) with pending positive health claim for olive oil extract. Consider with diet & exercise for prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
Tag Archives | polyphenolic compounds
A study tests anti-inflammatory potency of acia ingredient velutin. An antioxidant anti-inflammatory with a role as prediabetes diet supplement.
Plant polyphenols may not be present in high enough blood concentration for cardiovascular benefit in prediabetes diet through anti-platelet activity. Nutrientology.
See why citrus flavonoids along with healthy lifestyle should be part of a proper prediabetes diet and for best health with metabolic syndrome.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...