European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) with pending positive health claim for olive oil extract. Consider with diet & exercise for prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
Tag Archives | polyphenolic compounds
A study tests anti-inflammatory potency of acia ingredient velutin. An antioxidant anti-inflammatory with a role as prediabetes diet supplement.
Plant polyphenols may not be present in high enough blood concentration for cardiovascular benefit in prediabetes diet through anti-platelet activity. Nutrientology.
See why citrus flavonoids along with healthy lifestyle should be part of a proper prediabetes diet and for best health with metabolic syndrome.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...