Leucine and omega-3 fats are two important ingredients for prediabetes diet and exercise to prevent diabetes & its complications. Not grains!
Tag Archives | omega-3
In addition to the polyphenol nutrients & diet supplements for arthritis I wrote about in Part Two, omega-3 fish oil and chondroitin benefits.
Some fat is a necessary part of a healthy diet for prediabetes, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome. Polyunsaturated fatty acids are healthy fat and more….
Study – good blood levels of omega-3 from plants and fish lowers the risk of diabetes. Alpha linolenic acid also part of pre-diabetes diet.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...