Study shows Omega-3 benefits heart attack patients with diabetes. Nutrientology: supplements,diet,exercise for diabetes and prediabetes metabolic syndrome
Tag Archives | omega 3 fatty acids
Omega-3 fatty acids found in both fish and plants. A varied diet is needed to get many types of omega-3 in the diet and stop prediabetes.
Study: Marine omega-3 support heart health, but not plant omega-3. Nutrientology.com: Supplements,diet,exercise for diabetes and prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
BASF- attempting to bring EPA & DHA containing canola oil derived from genetically modified canola plants to have a non-marine plant-based source.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...