Podiatrist foot-specialists should recommend omega-3 for nerve health of patients with tingling, burning and shooting pain in the feet & legs from “nerve damage” known as diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
Tag Archives | omega 3 fatty acids
Omega-3 supplement shown to support nerve health and recovery after damage and injury. Nutrientology: diet, exercise, supplements for diabetes & prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
Fish oil supplement appears to give an extra boost to strength training. Check out how. Nutrientology: diet, exercise, supplements for diabetes & prediabetes.
Anti blood clotting a benefit of omega-3 fish oil–especially for men. Nutrientology: supplements, diet, exercise for diabetes and prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...