The low fat mantra: crazy, confusing and sickening people. Nutrientology: information,supplements,diet,exercise for type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
Tag Archives | obesity
Certain foods cause changes in the brain similar to drug addiction. When you change your diet to stop prediabetes it’s like ending an addiction.
Obesity/overweight genetics can be offset by lifestyle. Don’t use genetics as an excuse for not stopping and reversing prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
American College of Sports Medicine Exercise Guidelines discussed at Nutrientology.com: Supplements, diet,exercise for diabetes and prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...