There is more to tendon problems than how much weight is being physically applied to tendons, bones and joints. Excess waistline fat can promote invisible inflammation.
Tag Archives | metabolic syndrome
There are two numbers you can use to predict YOUR risk of prediabetes & diabetes. You can get one yourself, the other from your doctor.
The elevated blood sugar levels & body fat of prediabetes cause inflammation weakening your bones making you vulnerable to a break and arthritis.
See how arthritis and prediabetes blood sugar can both benefit from exercise, movement, diet & food – important to reduce inflammation pain and stiffness
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...