Vitamin B12 deficiency causes nerve problems from head to toe & has been linked to painful diabetes foot nerves or neuropathy. Those on metformin may be especially vulnerable.
Tag Archives | management of diabetes
Vitamin D levels in US have declined over past 25 years. Important news for people with diabetes and prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
American College of Sports Medicine Exercise Guidelines discussed at Nutrientology.com: Supplements, diet,exercise for diabetes and prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
Protein diet supplement in overweight men made them feel full and is an important step toward losing weight and improving metabolism.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...