Eating the right diet & moving (exercise) in a smart way to maintain fitness with age is especially important for stopping prediabetes and preventing diabetes.
Tag Archives | management of diabetes
Low carbohydrate protein-based breakfast produces better satiety and metabolism than high carb bagel breakfast for diabetes and prediabetes.
Staying fit after 40 years of age leads to less illness & cardiovascular disease & longer life. Nutrientology: supplements, diet, exercise for diabetes & prediabetes.
Exercise intensity & duration are 2 variables to individually adjust, but one appears to be more important than other. Nutrientology: Diabetes exercise, diet, supplements.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...