See why & how people with prediabetes & excess belly fat need to lift weights for their personal metabolism regulator – muscle – to improve health.
Tag Archives | insulin sensitivity
Magnesium is a critical mineral for healthy blood sugar in the prediabetes diet. Learn how it plays an important role in insulin function & blood sugar levels.
Coffee consumption affects adiponectin, IL-6, & fetuin-a levels and may benefit diabetes. Nutrientology.com for diabetes and prediabetes metabolic syndrome management.
Study: Long chain monounsaturated fatty acids suggest that they may serve a positive role in stopping prediabetes & metabolic syndrome management.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...