See why & how people with prediabetes & excess belly fat need to lift weights for their personal metabolism regulator – muscle – to improve health.
Tag Archives | insulin sensitivity
Magnesium is a critical mineral for healthy blood sugar in the prediabetes diet. Learn how it plays an important role in insulin function & blood sugar levels.
Coffee consumption affects adiponectin, IL-6, & fetuin-a levels and may benefit diabetes. Nutrientology.com for diabetes and prediabetes metabolic syndrome management.
Study: Long chain monounsaturated fatty acids suggest that they may serve a positive role in stopping prediabetes & metabolic syndrome management.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...