It is important to know your different types of cholesterol. learn what you can do to prevent blood flow circulation problems in prediabetes and diabetes
Tag Archives | insulin resistance
Pedometer walking 10,000 steps per day reduced insulin resistance, lipid-cholesterol & weight. Nutrientology: diet, exercise, supplements for diabetes and prediabetes.
Resveratrol supplement continues to look promising in humans. Pilot study shows improved glucose tolerance necessary to stop prediabetes & metabolic syndrome.
Obese men shown to have improved metabolism with resveretrol showing some promise for helping to stop prediabetes and weight management.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...