Increased waist-to-hip ratio associated w/ sudden death. Pool of possible kidney donors shrinking. Study suggests donors can’t lose weight. Why?
Tag Archives | heart disease
CoQ10 shows antioxidant property benefits with ability to increase antioxidant enzyme activity. Stop prediabetes through exercise, diet and smart supplementation.
Omega-3 fatty acids found in both fish and plants. A varied diet is needed to get many types of omega-3 in the diet and stop prediabetes.
Study: Marine omega-3 support heart health, but not plant omega-3. Nutrientology.com: Supplements,diet,exercise for diabetes and prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...