How hunter-gatherer Pygmies can teach you about the proper diet, exercise & lifestyle in your effort to prevent, stop or reverse prediabetes metabolic syndrome
Tag Archives | hardening of the arteries
Study: Vitamin d shown to improve HDL levels, body fat, and ldl cholesterol for overweight at risk for prediabetes and type 2 diabetes prevention.
In addition to pain, elevated uric acid levels may cause a more insidious chronic inflammation with resultant altered metabolism & prediabetes.
Many environmental toxins can impact our physiology for years causing atherosclerosis, obesity and endocrine dysfunction. Nutrientology Resource Blog.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...