How hunter-gatherer Pygmies can teach you about the proper diet, exercise & lifestyle in your effort to prevent, stop or reverse prediabetes metabolic syndrome
Tag Archives | hardening of the arteries
Study: Vitamin d shown to improve HDL levels, body fat, and ldl cholesterol for overweight at risk for prediabetes and type 2 diabetes prevention.
In addition to pain, elevated uric acid levels may cause a more insidious chronic inflammation with resultant altered metabolism & prediabetes.
Many environmental toxins can impact our physiology for years causing atherosclerosis, obesity and endocrine dysfunction. Nutrientology Resource Blog.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...