See how the flavonoid class of polyphenols found in fruits & vegetables support good blood flow in the body.
Tag Archives | flavonoids
Quercetin appears to benefit people with prediabetes metabolic syndrome because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. A flavonoid found in many fruits and vegetables.
Aronia melanocarpum benefits pre diabetes metabolic syndrome through improved cholesterol levels at Nutrientology: supplements, diet, exercise.
Scientific evaluation of sea buckthorn nutrient compounds show it may be a source of nutrients with health benefits for prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...