See how the flavonoid class of polyphenols found in fruits & vegetables support good blood flow in the body.
Tag Archives | flavonoids
Quercetin appears to benefit people with prediabetes metabolic syndrome because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. A flavonoid found in many fruits and vegetables.
Aronia melanocarpum benefits pre diabetes metabolic syndrome through improved cholesterol levels at Nutrientology: supplements, diet, exercise.
Scientific evaluation of sea buckthorn nutrient compounds show it may be a source of nutrients with health benefits for prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...