Sea buckthorn leaf extract shows endurance and antioxidant properties based on experiment using swimming rats. Future aid for Olympic swimmers?
Tag Archives | exercise
Research shows that even 15 minutes of daily exercise can prolong life, but I believe it is more important for your current health and wellness.
Exercise impacts the cellular contents of the brain incresasing the amount of energy producing “organelles” called mitochondria. Nutrentology…
See how and why CoQ10 again shown as effective exercise antioxidant and may have a role to decrease muscle soreness after exercise.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...