Elderly endurance trained athletes had more youthful appearing DNA than people their same age. Do long telomeres equate with a more youthful biological clock?
Tag Archives | exercise
Studies show that prolonged sitting increases your chance of early death, but move because of the benefit in the here and now not years from now.
Exhaustive exercise causes your brain to increase the numbers of certain cells promoting circulation and glycogen storage for energy and more.
Yoga corrects brain signals & the stress induced imbalance in your nervous system possibly via the vagus nerve. That’s freaky…try it regardless.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...