As with gastric bypass weight loss surgery, see how food can change how your genes are “read.” Use food to stop & reverse prediabetes & diabetes.
Tag Archives | diet
Reducing carbohydrate intake is an essential part of stopping prediabetes. A new low-carb bread may be helpful for metabolic syndrome management.
Obesity increases the odds of colon cancer. Exercise can also play a role. Nutrientology: supplements, diet,exercise for diabetes and prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
Improving your psychological relationship to food benefits your family as well. Nutrientology: supplements, diet, and exercise for pre diabetes.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...