Liquorice root contains compounds with anti-diabetic effect. Along with another legume provide beneficial effect on blood sugar. Food is medicine to stop prediabetes.
Tag Archives | diet supplement
Coenzyme Q10 is blocked by statins despite being an important enzyme nutrient that may suppress diabetes nerve damage pain – diabetic neuropathy.
The amount of trace mineral selenium found in your toenails has been shown to be associated with an increased risk of type 2 diabetes.
Quercetin appears to benefit people with prediabetes metabolic syndrome because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. A flavonoid found in many fruits and vegetables.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...