There are two numbers you can use to predict YOUR risk of prediabetes & diabetes. You can get one yourself, the other from your doctor.
Tag Archives | diabetes
The amount of trace mineral selenium found in your toenails has been shown to be associated with an increased risk of type 2 diabetes.
As with gastric bypass weight loss surgery, see how food can change how your genes are “read.” Use food to stop & reverse prediabetes & diabetes.
Studies show that a popular and inexpensive vitamin supplement appears to reduce the incidence of gout in people that took it regularly.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...