The amount of trace mineral selenium found in your toenails has been shown to be associated with an increased risk of type 2 diabetes.
Tag Archives | diabetes diet
See how arthritis and prediabetes blood sugar can both benefit from exercise, movement, diet & food – important to reduce inflammation pain and stiffness
It is important to know your different types of cholesterol. learn what you can do to prevent blood flow circulation problems in prediabetes and diabetes
Harvard publication says we need to end the low-fat myth. Hallelujah. They still have a way to go if we are to stop the obesity, prediabetes and diabetes epidemics.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...