Statin cholesterol lowering drugs may slow your exercise training & lead to unhealthy eating. Make changes now – why you should stop prediabetes.
Tag Archives | cholesterol
Plant sterols and stanols get some official backing by a government health agency to support healthy cholesterol levels for certain people.
Coenzyme Q10 is blocked by statins despite being an important enzyme nutrient that may suppress diabetes nerve damage pain – diabetic neuropathy.
Stains are commonly prescribed, but are you aware of the side-effects, and what other options do you have for healthy blood cholesterol levels?
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...