Walking exercise has cardiovascular blood circulation benefits, especially for people who are at risk for poor circulation to the feet and legs.
Tag Archives | cardiovascular risk
Stop prediabetes before it turns into full diabetes with high risk of narrowing of blood vessels causing poor circulation to the feet & legs.
Just like when you start to improve the quality of food you eat, beginning to exercise may show some “negative changes” as your body adjusts to moving more.
Study: Vitamin d shown to improve HDL levels, body fat, and ldl cholesterol for overweight at risk for prediabetes and type 2 diabetes prevention.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...