It is important to know your different types of cholesterol. learn what you can do to prevent blood flow circulation problems in prediabetes and diabetes
Tag Archives | cardiovascular health
How hunter-gatherer Pygmies can teach you about the proper diet, exercise & lifestyle in your effort to prevent, stop or reverse prediabetes metabolic syndrome
How do the Tsimane people of Bolivia avoid increased blood pressure, bad circulation to feet and legs and pre diabetes despite inflammation throughout their body from parasite infection and other diseases.
Harvard publication says we need to end the low-fat myth. Hallelujah. They still have a way to go if we are to stop the obesity, prediabetes and diabetes epidemics.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...