Have humans always developed “hardening of the arteries” throughout history? See how “mummy research” into this question is being prevented and delayed.
Tag Archives | cardiovascular health
Childhood obesity, and the resultant health consequences of this problem, including adult obesity, prediabetes and diabetes, more prevalent in the news lately.
Stop prediabetes before it turns into full diabetes with high risk of narrowing of blood vessels causing poor circulation to the feet & legs.
2013 Guidelines – diabetes, pre-diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Blood pressure and blood sugar targets adjusted. Foot circulation is an important aspect of cvd in diabetics.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...