Have humans always developed “hardening of the arteries” throughout history? See how “mummy research” into this question is being prevented and delayed.
Tag Archives | cardiovascular health
Childhood obesity, and the resultant health consequences of this problem, including adult obesity, prediabetes and diabetes, more prevalent in the news lately.
Stop prediabetes before it turns into full diabetes with high risk of narrowing of blood vessels causing poor circulation to the feet & legs.
2013 Guidelines – diabetes, pre-diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Blood pressure and blood sugar targets adjusted. Foot circulation is an important aspect of cvd in diabetics.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...