Increased waist-to-hip ratio associated w/ sudden death. Pool of possible kidney donors shrinking. Study suggests donors can’t lose weight. Why?
Tag Archives | BMI
Study: Older men with less deep sleep have higher incidence of high blood pressure. Nutrientology.com: Supplements, diet, exercise for diabetes and prediabetes metabolic syndrome
Weight loss associated with increased vitamin D levels important for diabetes diet and metabolic syndrome (prediabetes). Nutrientology.com…
Weight loss has an anti-inflammatory effect. It is important in diabetes and prediabetes (metabolic syndrome). More at Nutrientology.com….
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...