Which special part of the sea urchin has nutrients that may have a possible role in pre diabetes-metabolic syndrome? Hint: it is a sushi item.
Tag Archives | blood sugar levels
See why & how people with prediabetes & excess belly fat need to lift weights for their personal metabolism regulator – muscle – to improve health.
See how arthritis and prediabetes blood sugar can both benefit from exercise, movement, diet & food – important to reduce inflammation pain and stiffness
Many with prediabetes know that insulin regulates blood sugar, but most do not know about insulin resistance and what can be done to reverse it. In this post I go into what you can do about IR.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...