Small dense LDL damages blood circulation. Research: One factor in its formation is the diabetes sugar glycosylation process at Nutrientology.com…
Tag Archives | blood sugar control
Prebiotic fiber inulin as a functional food to benefit the diabetes diet and pre diabetes (also known as metabolic syndrome) at Nutrientology.com.
Advanced glycation end products affect diabetes complications, but some diabetics may not form AGEs that are as harmful?
Diabetics with heart disease at higher risk of death with strict glucose control. Info about diabetes and cardiovascular health at Nutrientology.com.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...