Study: Pycnogenol improves endothelial function in cardiac patients presumably from its role as a powerful antioxidant. Role for leg circulation?
Tag Archives | antioxidant capacity
Sea buckthorn leaf extract shows endurance and antioxidant properties based on experiment using swimming rats. Future aid for Olympic swimmers?
CoQ10 shows antioxidant property benefits with ability to increase antioxidant enzyme activity. Stop prediabetes through exercise, diet and smart supplementation.
Aronia melanocarpum benefits pre diabetes metabolic syndrome through improved cholesterol levels at Nutrientology: supplements, diet, exercise.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...