Tai Chi is good exercise for muscle coordination and balance; And research shows it benefits metabolism supporting an ability to stop prediabetes.
Tag Archives | adiponectin
Are environmental chemicals BPA & pthalates may be contributing to diabetes & prediabetes metabolic syndrome epidemic – “obesogens.”
Obese men shown to have improved metabolism with resveretrol showing some promise for helping to stop prediabetes and weight management.
Coffee consumption affects adiponectin, IL-6, & fetuin-a levels and may benefit diabetes. Nutrientology.com for diabetes and prediabetes metabolic syndrome management.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...