Tai Chi is good exercise for muscle coordination and balance; And research shows it benefits metabolism supporting an ability to stop prediabetes.
Tag Archives | adiponectin
Are environmental chemicals BPA & pthalates may be contributing to diabetes & prediabetes metabolic syndrome epidemic – “obesogens.”
Obese men shown to have improved metabolism with resveretrol showing some promise for helping to stop prediabetes and weight management.
Coffee consumption affects adiponectin, IL-6, & fetuin-a levels and may benefit diabetes. Nutrientology.com for diabetes and prediabetes metabolic syndrome management.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...