Plant sterols and stanols get some official backing by a government health agency to support healthy cholesterol levels for certain people.
Archive | Nutrients RSS feed for this section
Harvard School of Public Health suggests having enough circulating omega-3 fatty acids in blood circulation may reduce odds of cardiovascular disease.
Coenzyme Q10 is blocked by statins despite being an important enzyme nutrient that may suppress diabetes nerve damage pain – diabetic neuropathy.
The amount of trace mineral selenium found in your toenails has been shown to be associated with an increased risk of type 2 diabetes.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...