Metabolic syndrome and pre diabetes information at Nutrientology.com: The science of supplements, diet, and exercise for better health.
About Robert CreightonDr. Creighton is a podiatrist and foot surgeon with over 26 years in podiatric practice treating thousands of patients afflicted with the physiological, physical, and psychological side effects and complications of diabetes and pre-diabetes metabolic syndrome. He believes these disorders present a pressing public health concern that need to be more actively addressed in a multidisciplinary way. Dr. Creighton graduated from what is now the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine after receiving his undergraduate degree in Biology. He is certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, a member of the American Public Health Association, an American College of Sports Medicine certified personal trainer and a Member of the American Nutrition Association.
Author Archive | Robert Creighton
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...
adiponectin antioxidant capacity blood sugar control blood sugar levels BMI cardiovascular health cardiovascular risk cholesterol coq10 diabetes diabetes diet diabetes exercise diabetes management diabetic diet diet diet supplement exercise fish oil flavonoids green tea hardening of the arteries hdl cholesterol heart disease high blood pressure insulin resistance insulin sensitivity ldl cholesterol management of diabetes metabolic syndrome obesity omega-3 omega 3 fatty acids polyphenolic compounds polyphenols pre diabetes prediabetes prediabetes diet prediabetes exercise resistance exercise resveretrol triglycerides type 2 diabetes vitamin D weight loss weight management