There is more to tendon problems than how much weight is being physically applied to tendons, bones and joints. Excess waistline fat can promote invisible inflammation.
About Robert Creighton
Dr. Creighton is a podiatrist and foot surgeon with over 26 years in podiatric practice treating thousands of patients afflicted with the physiological, physical, and psychological side effects and complications of diabetes and pre-diabetes metabolic syndrome. He believes these disorders present a pressing public health concern that need to be more actively addressed in a multidisciplinary way. Dr. Creighton graduated from what is now the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine after receiving his undergraduate degree in Biology. He is certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, a member of the American Public Health Association, an American College of Sports Medicine certified personal trainer and a Member of the American Nutrition Association.
Author Archive | Robert Creighton
Low-grade inflammation from the poor metabolism of prediabetes is harmful. An anti inflammation prediabetes diet is medicine for reversing and stopping prediabetes.
See how the flavonoid class of polyphenols found in fruits & vegetables support good blood flow in the body.
How to stop prediabetes with lifestyle. Reduce your odds of ending up with type 2 diabetes resulting in bad circulation to the heart and feet.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...