Beginning a daily regime of good dietary habits & prediabetes exercise,such a daily Tai Chi, can help cardiovascular disease and stop prediabetes metabolic syndrome.
About Gary WebbGary Webb is a qualified HCPC registered Podiatrist with a Post Graduate Certificate in Musculoskeletal Medicine and Biomechanics. He is a full member of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists which is the premier Podiatry Association in the UK. He is very experienced in many aspects of Podiatry and has a keen interest in Podiatric Biomechanics (postural related problems). His treatment approach is always centred on the individual, taking all the aspects of their lifestyle into consideration. Gary also has an extensive background in Martial arts that has driven his desire to take on challenges such as Tai Chi.
Author Archive | Gary Webb
Tai Chi is good exercise for muscle coordination and balance; And research shows it benefits metabolism supporting an ability to stop prediabetes.
Research suggests how Tai Chi benefits including the anti-inflammatory effect so important for stopping prediabetes and diabetes.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- Arthritis | Prediabetes Diet and Exercise | Part 1 July 21, 2013
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...
- diabetes awareness ribbons: You are in control at all times, adapting the diet...
- Robert Creighton: Marie-Anne, Thank you for your kind words. The fac...