There is more to tendon problems than how much weight is being physically applied to tendons, bones and joints. Excess waistline fat can promote invisible inflammation.
Low-grade inflammation from the poor metabolism of prediabetes is harmful. An anti inflammation prediabetes diet is medicine for reversing and stopping prediabetes.
See how the flavonoid class of polyphenols found in fruits & vegetables support good blood flow in the body.
How to stop prediabetes with lifestyle. Reduce your odds of ending up with type 2 diabetes resulting in bad circulation to the heart and feet.
- What is Insulin Resistance | Pre-diabetes June 29, 2013
- Statin Muscle Side-Effects | CoQ10 | Prediabetes June 16, 2013
- “Fat-O-Phobia” And Weight Loss November 6, 2011
- The invisible effect of body weight on tendons February 2, 2015
- Anti Inflammation Prediabetes Diet December 29, 2014
- Vegetables Support Good Blood Flow | See How November 11, 2014
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late) – Reading Health Tips: […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- 5 Scary Signs Of Prediabetes (And How You Can Reverse It Before It’s Too Late): […] the buildup of uric acid in the joints a...
- Tai Chi for Seniors - SeniorAdvisor.com Blog: […] good for circulation and heart health. T...